San Francisco Sexual Harassment Lawyers And Employee Rights Lawyers
The attorneys at Wood Litigation, APC are passionate about civil rights and workplace rights in particular.
Sexual harassment in the workplace is very common, unfortunately. For many people, it goes unrecognized, ignored or simply endured. If another employee has committed any of the following, you may be the victim of sexual harassment:
- Unwelcome touching
- Constant sexual discussions
- Using sexually explicit language
- Sending sexually explicit texts or emailing unwanted images
- Continually requesting personal relationships outside of the workplace
- Making decisions based on a breakup or feud
- Using a position of authority to manipulate for sexual favors
An individual and their employer may be liable for damages related to harassment if they have contributed to or created a hostile environment. Many times, this harassment seems to simply be a normal part of the workplace. There is no excuse for this. While some examples of sexual harassment are overt, there are many times when such harassment permeates a company’s culture. Both are wrong and should not be tolerated.
Wood Litigation, APC will listen to your story, in confidence, and evaluate the challenges for you. Wood Litigation, APC takes appropriate cases on contingency and works with the TimesUp project to prosecute the more challenging cases.